Screen problems with IPAQ 2210

Tags:
December 26, 2004 4:05:54 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi,

I have an IPAQ 2210 which is giving me annoying problems with some apps.
THe screen is not completely fitted for viewing so some button at the
bottom are not visible. It's as if the scroll bars were not show for
some reason. I've completely updated my IPAQ to most recent ROM and
patches but nothing.
It also happens with the bluetooth manager screen and mostly with a
program I bought, Connect2Internet Pro which I cannot register because
the "register" button is out of the screen on the bottom.

Any suggestions?
Greetings.
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 7:15:37 PM

"Geotronix" <antonio@ELIMINAMI.geotux.it> wrote in message

| I have an IPAQ 2210 which is giving me annoying problems with some apps.
| THe screen is not completely fitted for viewing so some button at the
| bottom are not visible. It's as if the scroll bars were not show for
| some reason. I've completely updated my IPAQ to most recent ROM and
| patches but nothing.
| It also happens with the bluetooth manager screen and mostly with a
| program I bought, Connect2Internet Pro which I cannot register because
| the "register" button is out of the screen on the bottom.
|
| Any suggestions?
| Greetings.

Have you tried realigning your screen? Start > Settings > System > Screen >
Align screen.
!