How 2 please remove the logoff screen as I have an error message behind the
logoff screen ?
Thanks to all
With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

johnf

Be more explicit, Will.
What, why, how?

--

johnfofAustralia

> How 2 please remove the logoff screen as I have an error message behind
> the logoff screen ?
> Thanks to all
> With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

I want to disable the win logon screen and the logoff screen__________as in
win 98 you could delete the logow.sys file to remove the
log off screen____________

"william smith" <xub1@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> How 2 please remove the logoff screen as I have an error message behind
> the logoff screen ?
> Thanks to all
> With Kind Regards From WillofAustralia

I think logow.sys in Windows 98 was just the start up (or shutdown or
something) splash screen, not a log on screen.

There's no similar thing in XP (that I'm aware of). Are you talking about
the "Windows is shutting down...." and "Windows is saving system
settings...." type messages?

Have you tried using "Classic" mode, or in control panel, users/logon
options change the "Change the way users logon" to "Classic" from the "XP"
method.