Trade: 2 - RCT3 Pre Order Bonus' for the Game Stop "White ..

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I'm looking for a trade.

I have two Pre-Order Bonus files for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3.

(Best Buy) & (EB Games)

Which includes Dueling Dragsters, Tesla Coiler, Splinter, & Serpentine.

I'm willing to trade these for GameStop's Pre-Order Bonus, which has

White Palms.

I'll even throw in a GMAIL account.

Interested parties, email me at james.wyatt(at)Gmail.com

Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

why trade when they are all available for free ? just google them.

"James M. Wyatt" <james.wyatt@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a trade.
>
> I have two Pre-Order Bonus files for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3.
>
> (Best Buy) & (EB Games)
>
> Which includes Dueling Dragsters, Tesla Coiler, Splinter, & Serpentine.
>
> I'm willing to trade these for GameStop's Pre-Order Bonus, which has
>
> White Palms.
>
> I'll even throw in a GMAIL account.
>

> Interested parties, email me at james.wyatt(at)Gmail.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

A link or even the Correct words to search on Google would have helped..

All I get is information. No Links..

Offer still good..

"StinkFinger" <stinky@pinky.com> wrote in message news:<10olrfabgocdqf5@corp.supernews.com>...
> why trade when they are all available for free ? just google them.
>
> "James M. Wyatt" <james.wyatt@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a trade.
> >
> > I have two Pre-Order Bonus files for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3.
> >
> > (Best Buy) & (EB Games)
> >
> > Which includes Dueling Dragsters, Tesla Coiler, Splinter, & Serpentine.
> >
> > I'm willing to trade these for GameStop's Pre-Order Bonus, which has
> >
> > White Palms.
> >
> > I'll even throw in a GMAIL account.
> >

> > Interested parties, email me at james.wyatt(at)Gmail.com

Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

yep - you're right - google was hard - 1st search 1st link all files. thanks
for your links anyways.