- Checking file system on D :
- Type : NTFS
- One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. You may cancel the disk check, but it is strongly recommended that you continue.
- Windows will now check the disk.
- CHKDSK is verifying files (stage 1 of 3)
- File verification completed
- CHKDSK is verifying indexes (stage 2 of 3 )
- File verification for completed
- CHKDSK is verifying security descriptors (stage 3 of 3 )
- Security descriptors completed
- After that I could not write the whole message
More about : disks checked consistency