RCT3: Stupid question - are there any pre-designed coasters?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).

I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
is no help!

Thanks
--
My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose
his marbles?

    "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote:

    >I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
    >of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
    >seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).
    >
    >I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
    >is no help!

    It's an easy one to miss. Click on the little folder icon to load up a
    pre-fab coaster (to the right of the "designs available" text). If you
    click anywhere else it will go into "build" mode.

    sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
    @comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!
    ^ my email |
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    >I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
    >of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
    >seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).
    >
    > I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
    > is no help!
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose
    > his marbles?
    >
    >Hi

    I bought it today too, great game, I'm slowly getting used to it.

    I managed to build my own Monorail, but I'd like to see pre-designed tracks,
    as in RCT 1 & 2..
    The graphics are awesome...

    Julia
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Click on the folder ico to open up a list of pre-designed tracks IIRC>
    >I might be missing something here, but I've just installed and, under many
    >of the coasters it says something like "designs available 2" but I can only
    >seem to build my own (and I'm not very good at that).
    >
    > I might be incredibly stupid, but I feel I'm missing something! The manual
    > is no help!
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually lose
    > his marbles?

Games Video Games