v551 how to tell using EDGE?

Last response: in Network Providers
January 15, 2005 11:56:20 AM

I have this v551 phone connected to internet at 115kbps.
The phone says "GPRS Active". But isn't only EDGE can do 115kbps?

More about : v551 edge

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 12:48:35 PM

In <csalrk$pnh$1@lenny.tc.umn.edu> on Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:56:20 +0000 (UTC),
nospam@nospam.com wrote:

>I have this v551 phone connected to internet at 115kbps.
>The phone says "GPRS Active". But isn't only EDGE can do 115kbps?

Correct. The "GRPS" indicator is the same for GPRS and EGRPS (EDGE).