Cool test feature in RCT3

Last response: in Video Games
November 5, 2004 11:05:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I just discovered that you can test an incomplete coaster in *pause* mode.
The coaster trains are rendered as "ghosts". When they get to the end of
the track, they simply disappear without crashing.

This makes it easy to test a coaster while you're building it.

sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!
^ my email |

More about : cool test feature rct3

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 2:20:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> I just discovered that you can test an incomplete coaster in *pause* mode.
> The coaster trains are rendered as "ghosts". When they get to the end of
> the track, they simply disappear without crashing.
>
> This makes it easy to test a coaster while you're building it.

Cool. That was always missed in RCT 1 and 2.
Anonymous
November 9, 2004 3:44:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Yup, definately a time saver, I can't tell you how many times I've gone to
create a coaster to find out it didnt make it around the track and had to
try to fix it. With the ghose trains I can set them to test and just watch
the train as I progress building the coaster to make sure it completes the
circuit.

Definately a good thing.

!