Help Me Find Software for a Pocket PC

January 3, 2005 12:23:10 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

I am getting ready to purchase my first Pocket PC.

I need some recommendations about what to use for the following
applications. Hopefully freeware or as low cost as possible.

Database Need to be able to create my own forms and import / export
with the desktop.

Calculator with business application loan payments etc. Scientific
and hopefully an on screen tape.

Time Keeping. Basic clock in and out with a place for notes and able
to export to excel or csv file.

Password tracking with encryption for sensitive information

If anyone has a reccomentdation for any of these catagories I would
appreciate it.
--------------------
Ralph Numbers

More about : find software pocket

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 1:51:06 AM

"Ralph Numbers" <turbotek@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am getting ready to purchase my first Pocket PC.
>

> I need some recommendations about what to use for the following
> applications. Hopefully freeware or as low cost as possible.
>

> Database Need to be able to create my own forms and import / export
> with the desktop.

HanDBase from DDH will do this.

> Time Keeping. Basic clock in and out with a place for notes and able
> to export to excel or csv file.

And this.
!