Closed Solved

Autonomous Firefox Poll Voter

Hello there, I'm going to just get right into it.

I am seeking help with making what I'm assuming to be a batch file to help a friend with a voting poll.

Currently she has been opening Firefox to her website, clicking a vote "bubble", clicking the vote button, and then closing the website and starting over again.

What I am wondering is if there is a way to make this autonomous, possibly by setting up what I can only guess would be a batch file to open firefox, send a certain amount of Tab key commands until the bubble is selected, then having a command hit the space bar, tabbing again to the vote button, then closing the instance of Firefox and opening a new one after and doing the same thing, preferably on a loop.

Hopefully this is possible, and somebody can help me with this, or guide me to a website or forum that can.

Thanks in advance.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about autonomous firefox poll voter
  1. What site is it?
  2. It is a NSFW site.

PT house-pets
  3. Because it takes the count by the IP address.

So even if she votes 100 times it may count only once.
  4. Are you 100% sure. She has had her boyfriend doing this manually day in and day out and she has shot up the polls from last to second place since he has started. I guess it could be coincidence, but if not, is there a way to set this up?
  5. Best answer
    Well, sure it is possible, but not on Tom's HW forum, as it is against the forum rules.
  6. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
  7. Best answer selected by twisted politiks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Programming Firefox Command Prompt Apps