[RCT3 - Station designes from RCT2 not found]

ME

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I have been getting used to the interface in RCT3. It runs slower than RCT2
for sure. You need at least 1GB of RAM to properly run this.

So far from what I see, everything seems pretty cool within the game. I have
only crashed it once. There are some re-fresh display bugs associated with
some of the rides.

Does anybody have any crack codes for any of the scenarios?

Thanks,
Andrew

Manuel

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

me wrote:

> I have been getting used to the interface in RCT3. It runs slower
> than RCT2 for sure. You need at least 1GB of RAM to properly run this.

I only have half that RAM (512 MB) and it runs fine. I'd say your PC
has other issues with the game.