HOW TO PLAY A WINDOWS LIVE MOVIE ON A DVD PLAYER

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate you help, I have made a movie with windows live movie maker, burned it to a disk. But it will not play in my DVD player onto my TV.

I am presuming it has something to do with the format it was saved with. I thank you in advance for you assisstance.

Cheers,
Patricia
4 answers Last reply
More about play windows live movie player
  1. when you save the file for the disk, you have to select "save as" a compatible format.
    when you save, the "save as" has a drop down menu containing file types. Try other file types to save as.
  2. Quote:
    Hi,

I would greatly appreciate you help, I have made a movie with windows live movie maker, burned it to a disk. But it will not play in my DVD player onto my TV.

I am presuming it has something to do with the format it was saved with. I thank you in advance for you assisstance.

Cheers,
    Patricia

Hi Patricia,

Get DVD Flick and use that to encode the movie to DVD that plays on any DVD player. It is very easy and its free. Make sure that u select encoding with 2 pass encode.

http://www.dvdflick.net/index.php
  3. Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 is OK for basic editing, but almost anything else is better to burn to DVD's.
  4. This topic has been moved from the section Windows 7 to section Applications by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Multimedia Movies DVD Players Windows Live Apps