RCT2 to RCT3 Parks

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Would any one know of a way to convert my old RCT2 parks to RCT3?
Thanks!!

Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about rct2 rct3 parks
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    I dont believe anyone has come up with a whole park converter, best bet
    would be to convert all rides, then try to recreate the park as best as you
    can. Seeing as the scenery content is different from RCT2, it can't try to
    convert something that it doesnt have. Hope that makes sence.

    "Larry" <larrymllr@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Would any one know of a way to convert my old RCT2 parks to RCT3?
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > Larry

Games Video Games