RCT2 to RCT3 Parks

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 8, 2004 1:39:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Would any one know of a way to convert my old RCT2 parks to RCT3?
Thanks!!

Larry

More about : rct2 rct3 parks

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 3:42:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I dont believe anyone has come up with a whole park converter, best bet
would be to convert all rides, then try to recreate the park as best as you
can. Seeing as the scenery content is different from RCT2, it can't try to
convert something that it doesnt have. Hope that makes sence.

!