Sign in with
Your question

What is best antivirus for i3

Last response: in Antivirus / Security / Privacy
November 16, 2011 7:03:12 AM

Hello,
i have lenovo G570 i3 laptop.suggest me a good antivirus coz sometimes temp files are made and sometimes .ini files are shown specially in downloaded music files.thanx

More about : antivirus

a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
a b è Antivirus
November 16, 2011 7:14:35 AM

Well, I use Kaspersky, but I tried Gdata, Bitdefender, Norton...

First 3 are light on the system and update every day, with high detection rates.

I suggest that u run the trial and decide than. In the mean time they will send u @mail for a discounted price, after the trial.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
a b è Antivirus
November 16, 2011 7:18:45 AM

I use the AV only with the free Comodo Firewall , as I like that one, the best.

In addition, I use the Malwarebytes as a scanner. So these 3 are my favorites, there is a lots of them out there to choose from.

m
l
Related resources
November 16, 2011 7:35:51 AM

what do you want free or paid?
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
a b è Antivirus
November 16, 2011 7:38:01 AM

Quote:
what do you want free or paid?

He want's the best :) 
m
l
November 16, 2011 7:42:29 AM

Quote:
He want's the best :) 

if he want best he have to buy the AV with internet security.. Kaspersky or Norton is good.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
a b è Antivirus
November 16, 2011 12:14:16 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Windows 7 to section Applications by Nikorr
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b D Laptop
a b è Antivirus
November 17, 2011 8:32:31 AM

And one of the best to clean temp files is CCleaner @ http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :) 
m
l
!