[RCT3] Camera's behaviour suddenly changes after a while

Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2004 11:52:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

After a while:
- the camera is not moving over the park anymore, if you hould the mouse
pointer at the borders of the screen;
- the camera is not moving over a circle if you hold down the mouse wheel
and move your mouse. You suddenly have to press most mouse buttons and move
the mouse if you still want to do that;
- if you click on a store, attractions, or facility, the screen is centered
on that item and _its data is opened_ (the latter between underscores is
always the case, not after the mentioned while).

The camera gets its original behaviour back if you completely quit the game
to Windows (desktop) and restart it.

What command did I choose unconsciously, or what key did I press? I don't
have a clue.

--
Bezoek het Diablo II Forum Nederlands: http://www.diablo2forum.nl/index.php
English: Visit http://www.diablo2forum.nl/viewforum.php?f=16