Now if only they would give a "Character Design Respec"

Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new pants.
3 answers Last reply
More about give character design respec
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Clem Clambake wrote:
    > Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new
    pants.

    /signed

    At the very least, Icon should give a single, free alteration... but
    the money grubbing bastards that they are... [walks off muttering]
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
    | Clem Clambake wrote:
    | > Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new
    | pants.
    |
    | /signed
    |
    | At the very least, Icon should give a single, free alteration... but
    | the money grubbing bastards that they are... [walks off muttering]

    Ah, he'd have to simply earn it like everyone else did or join a
    Supergroup and beg the members for enough INFLUENCE to purchase a change of
    pants.

    Time to prioritize folks.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "Clem Clambake" <clemclambake@yahoo.coma> wrote in

    > Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new
    > pants.

    There are other stores.

    The Icon shop in IP is within a quick run from Kings Row.

    Just wait till you do a Hami raid and need to go back to your contact
    by the hospital in Founders because they are the only ones with
    awakens.

Games Video Games