Now if only they would give a "Character Design Respec"

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2005 2:18:25 AM

Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new pants.
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:18:26 AM

Clem Clambake wrote:
> Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new
pants.

/signed

At the very least, Icon should give a single, free alteration... but
the money grubbing bastards that they are... [walks off muttering]
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 2:18:27 AM

"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
| Clem Clambake wrote:
| > Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new
| pants.
|
| /signed
|
| At the very least, Icon should give a single, free alteration... but
| the money grubbing bastards that they are... [walks off muttering]

Ah, he'd have to simply earn it like everyone else did or join a
Supergroup and beg the members for enough INFLUENCE to purchase a change of
pants.

Time to prioritize folks.
Anonymous
May 5, 2005 7:55:32 AM

"Clem Clambake" <clemclambake@yahoo.coma> wrote in

> Because I don't want to have to go to Steel Canyon just to get new
> pants.

There are other stores.

The Icon shop in IP is within a quick run from Kings Row.

Just wait till you do a Hami raid and need to go back to your contact
by the hospital in Founders because they are the only ones with
awakens.
!