RCT3, Possible to run without CD?

Last response: in Video Games
November 17, 2004 7:54:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi folks!

I've lookin for RCT3 No CD Patch all over the net, but I have't found
anywhere.
I'm not going to cheat anybody, My only reason to have it is because my
kids use this same PC and my CD:s keep getting lost mysteriously. So I'm
having a nervous breakdown every time I try to start playing, because I
always have to find the CD first.

So, if theres No CD "patch" or whatever it is called, please inform me!

Thanks guys :)

John

More about : rct3 run

November 17, 2004 11:18:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

sure is - check with gamecopyworld.com and if not there, look in the binary
groups

!