RCT3, Possible to run without CD?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi folks!

I've lookin for RCT3 No CD Patch all over the net, but I have't found
anywhere.
I'm not going to cheat anybody, My only reason to have it is because my
kids use this same PC and my CD:s keep getting lost mysteriously. So I'm
having a nervous breakdown every time I try to start playing, because I
always have to find the CD first.

So, if theres No CD "patch" or whatever it is called, please inform me!

Thanks guys :)

John
1 answer Last reply
More about rct3
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    sure is - check with gamecopyworld.com and if not there, look in the binary
    groups

    "John Derek" <no.email@me> wrote in message
    > Hi folks!
    >
    > I've lookin for RCT3 No CD Patch all over the net, but I have't found
    > anywhere.
    > I'm not going to cheat anybody, My only reason to have it is because my
    > kids use this same PC and my CD:s keep getting lost mysteriously. So I'm
    > having a nervous breakdown every time I try to start playing, because I
    > always have to find the CD first.
    >
    > So, if theres No CD "patch" or whatever it is called, please inform me!
    >
    > Thanks guys :)
    >
    > John

Games CD-Rom Video Games