opening mp3 files on the web

When I try and open streaming mp3 the media player defaults to quicktime.
How can I change it to winamp or windows media player??

R.
1 answer Last reply
More about opening files

    Open WMP and on the Tools/Options "file type" tab set the
    file associations you want. Check in QT to see that the
    association has been changed, just to be sure.

    some support

    "Ross" <ross@aztechost.com> wrote in message
    | When I try and open streaming mp3 the media player
    defaults to quicktime.
    | How can I change it to winamp or windows media player??
    |
    | R.

Streaming Media Player Microsoft MP3 Windows XP