ross

When I try and open streaming mp3 the media player defaults to quicktime.
How can I change it to winamp or windows media player??

R.

Open WMP and on the Tools/Options "file type" tab set the
file associations you want. Check in QT to see that the
association has been changed, just to be sure.

some support