  • Error Message
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
November 21, 2004 12:59:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi.

I'm having trouble installing RCT3. I put the CD in and it autoruns but
when I click install it shows an error message. Error code -6003 or
something. Any ideas? I've tried doing what it said (close programs,
clear temp folders).

Which partition does it put the install files on? C: or D: (my current
windows partition). I assume it uses the system variables and uses D:?

I'm running Win2k SP2.

Thanks,

Higgy.

More about : install rct3

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:15:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi! Did you find out what was wrong?
I'm having the same problem! :o (

"Higgy" <higgy18jamjar_sp@mnoT_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> I'm having trouble installing RCT3. I put the CD in and it autoruns but
> when I click install it shows an error message. Error code -6003 or
> something. Any ideas? I've tried doing what it said (close programs,
> clear temp folders).
>
> Which partition does it put the install files on? C: or D: (my current
> windows partition). I assume it uses the system variables and uses D:?
>
> I'm running Win2k SP2.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Higgy.
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:52:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

No, 'fraid not, sorry. I've given up for now. Might try the demo when I
can be bothered to download it and see if that works.

Picasso82gr wrote:
> Hi! Did you find out what was wrong?
> I'm having the same problem! :o (
>

> "Higgy" <higgy18jamjar_sp@mnoT_ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hi.
>>
>>I'm having trouble installing RCT3. I put the CD in and it autoruns but
>>when I click install it shows an error message. Error code -6003 or
>>something. Any ideas? I've tried doing what it said (close programs,
>>clear temp folders).
>>
>>Which partition does it put the install files on? C: or D: (my current
>>windows partition). I assume it uses the system variables and uses D:?
>>
>>I'm running Win2k SP2.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Higgy.

December 6, 2004 3:25:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Higgy I worked it out!
I tried to email you how I did it, but the your router doesn' t accept it.
If you're interested, send me another email adress of yours and I' ll be
glad to help you out!
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 9:17:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi there.

I emailed you using my address. You just have to replace _sp@mnoT_ with
an @, in case you didn't get it. Otherwise you can try me on this
account.

Thanks,

Higgy.
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:24:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Yey, I've got it working too.

I think it was probably 'upgrading' to Win2k SP4 that did it.

Thanks, people.

Picasso82gr wrote:
> Higgy I worked it out!
> I tried to email you how I did it, but the your router doesn' t accept it.
> If you're interested, send me another email adress of yours and I' ll be
> glad to help you out!

Anonymous
February 8, 2009 11:06:01 AM

when i have installed the game and i press play it come up with 'error lunching this game' and on the the folder it says that it is a shortcut so i DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ?????????????????????????????????????????HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!