COH Help needed

I can't get COH to work on my Amiga...any suggestions?
2 answers Last reply
More about needed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
    > I can't get COH to work on my Amiga...any suggestions?

    You're using an Amiga. Why, on Earth, would you want anything more?

    [very, vey fond memories of his Amiga, which sadly died before its time]
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    "The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
    | Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
    | > I can't get COH to work on my Amiga...any suggestions?
    |
    | You're using an Amiga. Why, on Earth, would you want anything more?
    |
    | [very, vey fond memories of his Amiga, which sadly died before its time]

    Beloved Amiga 2000 sitting gathering dust in the closet, still tempted
    sorely to cheap-buy a Amiga 4000T.

    Not certain on the status of MS-DOS emulators currently available for
    the Amiga, but the newest Amiga OS might still surprise many folks as Linux
    has already depending on how much love, money, and time are devoted to it
    all.

Games Video Games