  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2005 10:03:37 PM

I can't get COH to work on my Amiga...any suggestions?

More about : coh needed

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 10:03:38 PM

Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
> I can't get COH to work on my Amiga...any suggestions?

You're using an Amiga. Why, on Earth, would you want anything more?

[very, vey fond memories of his Amiga, which sadly died before its time]
Anonymous
May 4, 2005 10:03:39 PM

"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
| Magnus, Robot Fighter. wrote:
| > I can't get COH to work on my Amiga...any suggestions?
|
| You're using an Amiga. Why, on Earth, would you want anything more?
|
| [very, vey fond memories of his Amiga, which sadly died before its time]

Beloved Amiga 2000 sitting gathering dust in the closet, still tempted
sorely to cheap-buy a Amiga 4000T.

Not certain on the status of MS-DOS emulators currently available for
the Amiga, but the newest Amiga OS might still surprise many folks as Linux
has already depending on how much love, money, and time are devoted to it
all.
!