Sign in with
Your question
Closed

MOM.Implementations? ATI CCC? Kill me now.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 13, 2007 12:40:22 AM

I am running an ATI Radeon X800 GTO 128MB, no O/C, stock speeds.

I recently updated my drivers to the latest Catalyst Control Center and I can't access the CCC. Everytime I try to start it up, I get this error message:

Quote:
Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation, Version=2.0.2720.25313, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

How do I fix this madness?

Thanks
July 13, 2007 1:04:03 AM

Check and make sure you have microsoft's .Net installed. I believe it is mandatory for the newer CCC to work.
July 17, 2007 6:56:15 PM

I've just had the same error message.

I installed Catalyst Control Center including the latest drive for my Radeon 9800XT because my recently purchased Tomb Raider Anniversary crashes.

I also installed DotNet Framework version 2.0, as recommended, and I keep getting the above message every time I start windows XP (pro).

I have uninstalled TR as well as repaired DotNet from the installer file.

Anyone have any suggestions...?
Related resources
July 17, 2007 7:03:51 PM

If you have no intention of ocing then do what i did when the MOM thing was giving me grief.
Delete the drivers and go to the website and download and install only the display drivers.
I do beleive that you are suposed to have framework version 2
The other thing you could do is try different drivers like the omega ones.
Mactronix
July 17, 2007 7:35:18 PM

Mactronix, I just did what you suggested and reinstalled with the ATI display driver only, and the message has stopped appearing - thanx!

I'l try & reinstall Tomb Raider Anniversary and cross fingers & toes...
July 17, 2007 7:39:35 PM

No worries glad i could help :) 
Mactronix
July 18, 2007 2:57:51 PM

fforget CCC, use ATI tray tool :p 
July 18, 2007 4:21:41 PM

Dont like tool tray at all cant get on with it downloaded it today tryed to find a read out of speeds temps etc couldnt un installed it
but its probably me as its quite a popular program.
Mactronix
July 18, 2007 9:56:58 PM

mactronix said:
Dont like tool tray at all cant get on with it downloaded it today tryed to find a read out of speeds temps etc couldnt un installed it
but its probably me as its quite a popular program.
Mactronix

I use the tray tool to force AA and AF in games, and then i use rivatuner for the monitoring things + fan speeds..etc.
a b \ Driver
July 16, 2012 10:07:40 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!