Multiple XP Pro Operating Systems

June 29, 2005 2:03:41 AM

I recently re-installed SP Pro, thinking that I had reformatted my hard
drive and started from scratch. Unfortunately, what happened is that I
ended up with two "Windows XP Pro" operating systems that I have to choose
from at startup. Now, I have a serious problem with my hard drive, and I
need to completely reformat it, and start from scratch. How do I perform an
'fdisk' or reformat, or maybe remove both operating systems somehow.
I'm not a novice, but I do know enough to be really dangerous, so anything I
need to do should be step by step procedures that I can follow exactly. Let
me wanter a little, and I'll be in some other quagmire!

Thanks

Ross H.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 2:03:42 AM

Ross;
Clean Installation:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm
Make sure you DELETE the partitions to remove all data.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

!