Help Installing Motherboard and Case

guzumba

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2007
Hello everyone, I am in the process of building a new computer. I have got all the parts and Computer Case but have ran into a problem. My computer case (Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower) is telling me to "connect the PWR SW, the RESET SW, and the HDD LED to the Motherboard" I have looked in my motherboard manual and do not see any thing labeled for these. I was wondering if these connections could be called something else that I would not know about. My motherboard is a (ASUS P5K Motherboard LGA775 Intel P35 ICH9 DDR2 1066MHz 2 x PCI-E x16 , Gigabit LAN) Please can someone help me!!!
Thanks

makoau58

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2006
Look in your manual for a section on Q Connecter, its Asus's way of making life easier and works great. In your mobo box there will be a small white plastic block which you first attach the connecters then attach the block to the mobo. You will see a rectangle white block on the mobo in the opposite corner from the cpu. Its easier to do the connectors to the block instead of your head being stuck inside the box trying to read the fine print they reckon?
Good luck