rct2 loading game problem - please help me

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

every time i want to play rtc2 game doesn`t load and a window opens "missing
or inaccesible data file". i don`t know what to do. please, help me! thank
you

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

In article <cov0fu$jnd$1@garrison.globalnet.hr>, marihren@globalnet.hr
says...
> every time i want to play rtc2 game doesn`t load and a window opens "missing
> or inaccesible data file". i don`t know what to do. please, help me! thank
> you

Probably obvious, but have you tried re-installing the game?

back up the scenarios, tracks, saved games & landscapes folders in the
rct2 folder, then uninstall the game and re-install, if it works then
copy the folders back and your game is back where it started...

--
LittleMissMikey