I hover over the time in the taskbar and I'm not seeing the date. Pondering
this problem I look real close and I see the date is being shown to me
behind the taskbar. Hmmm, I uncheck 'Keep the taskbar on top of other
windows' but then I can't see the taskbar.

What I would like is to be able to see the taskbar at all times but also be
able to hover over the time and see the date. Not only is the date hidden
from me but the other labels are presented behind the taskbar. I can see the
top border of them just peeking out from the taskbar.
Thank you,
Becky

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> I hover over the time in the taskbar and I'm not seeing the
> date. Pondering
> this problem I look real close and I see the date is being
> shown to me
> behind the taskbar. Hmmm, I uncheck 'Keep the taskbar on top
> of other
> windows' but then I can't see the taskbar.
>
> What I would like is to be able to see the taskbar at all
> times but also be
> able to hover over the time and see the date. Not only is the
> date hidden
> from me but the other labels are presented behind the taskbar.
> I can see the
> top border of them just peeking out from the taskbar.
> Thank you,
> Becky

You know, i just discovered i have the same problem, but i fixed it by
turning off "keep ontop" then holding the cusor of over the timer,
then turn on keep ontop again

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Basics-Taskbar-ftopict551199.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1750786