As long as you're the only user on your PC, deleting your Windows Vista account password will allow you to completely bypass the logon process.
Follow the easy steps below to remove the password to your Windows Vista logon account:
1. Click on Start and then Control Panel.
2. Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety link.
Note: If you're viewing the Classic View of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simply double-click on the User Accounts icon and proceed to Step 4.
3. Click on the User Accounts link.
4. In the Make changes to your user account area of the User Accounts window, click the Remove your password link.
5. In the text box on the next screen, enter your current password.
6. Click the Remove Password button to confirm that you'd like to remove your account password.
7. You can now close the User Accounts window.
8. Now that your Windows Vista account password has been deleted, you will no longer need to log on to Windows Vista when your computer starts. Windows will now load all the way to your desktop automatically.