Closed Solved

Windows 7 Bootable Flash Drive

Hello I just made a Bootable flash drive that has Windows 7 on it, the question I have can I add other files and programs to the flash drive or would that be a conflict let me know.

Dale
22 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about windows bootable flash drive
  1. What kind of files?
  2. Other utilities files, maintenance, anti virus, partion magic etc
  3. U can try to Insert Multiple ISO Images Into Single Multiboot USB / ISO File With XBoot

http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/insert-multiple-iso-images-into-single-multiboot-usb-iso-file-with-xboot/
  4. The application worked flawlessly on our Windows 7 x64 testing system. It supports Windows XP/Vista/7, and requires Net Framework 4.0.
  5. Hello

Thanks that helped a lot.
  6. I use also Hiren's BootCD From USB Flash Drive (USB Pen Drive)
    Its pre-loaded wit zillion programs, that resurrects dead PC's : )

IMHO its 1 of top 3 LiveCD's out there.
    http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd-on-usb-disk
  7. Best answer
  8. And if u wan't to make your own creation,

try How to create and use a Live CD
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-create-your-own-custom-windows-live-cd/
  9. It did boot into Windows 7, but that's it. How do I make it to boot with the other Utilities that I have on the drive?
  10. What are u referring to?

Post some more details on what u doing?
  11. Hello

Sorry should have written the details first lol, at the moment I have the flash drive set to boot and it has Windows 7 Professional, and other files like the files you recommended, but when I try to boot the flash drive the only thing that boots up is the Windows 7, how I go about getting a menu for the rest of of the utilities on the disk. Need any more details please let me know.

Dale
  12. Hello

I am making a multiboot flash drive and CD OR DVD. I work on many computers for family and friends and just made a bootable flash drive for Windows 7 Pro what other applications would be good to have. I am looking for the best if possible and freeware. I am wanting it for a flash drive and CD/DVD so please let me know what you all think is the best other than Windows 7 Pro. Thanks

Dale
  13. This topic has been moved from the section Windows 7 to section Applications by Nikorr
  14. This next topics has been merged by Nikorr
    Best tools for a multiboot flash drive and CD/DVD
  15. Dale, tell me what did u do, so 5 year old can understand : )

What tool did u used?
  16. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, for some reason the files I downloaded from the internet were already ISO files, but when I use this tool it says they are invalid iso files when I browse and try to add them from my download file on the computer.
  17. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool is only for Windows!

That's why I posted those other links for you ....
  18. OK other than the Win 7 one which one should I use. Do have Nero 11. So in our own opinion which one is the best one out there. I also have ImgBurn is that a good one, if not just let me know the best one that I should use.

Dale
  19. @nikorr: You provided some great info in this thread, thank you!!!
  20. Best answer selected by jale1966.
  21. Thanks for the vote jale1966!
  22. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Flash Drive Apps