Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Whats your highest score on x1600Pro??

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
July 17, 2007 12:50:24 PM

:hello:  Hy.
i've been messing around with a new x1600pro from Club 3D ,256 gddr3,
i overclocked it from core/memo 500mhz/2x500mhz to :sol:  612mhz/2x648mhz and
in 3dmarks it scored
2001 : 22450 points
2003 : 10000 points
2005 : 5900 points
2006 : 2400 points
i was wondering , how you dudes oc'ed it and what scores did get on a x1600 series card ??!! ,
pls post your scores ,mostly the 3dmark 2003 and 2005 is important :D !!
thanks !
PS my sistem is abit nf 4ultra ,2x512mb kingston value(infineon ce-5 chips) on ddr464 cl2.5 3 3 8 2.7v
AMD Venice 3200+ 2.55ghz 1.52v w/ freezer64 fsb300 ,and seagate 250gb sataII .. the rest is history!
July 17, 2007 1:56:59 PM

What scores did you get before you oced the card ie what kind of gain are you getting from overclocking.
i can tell you that i have a not to dis similar system from you and my 1650xt got 6924 in 3dm 05.
Mactronix
July 17, 2007 6:24:50 PM

how did you get 2400 in 06 with the 3200
Related resources
July 17, 2007 7:38:15 PM

mactronix said:
What scores did you get before you oced the card ie what kind of gain are you getting from overclocking.
i can tell you that i have a not to dis similar system from you and my 1650xt got 6924 in 3dm 05.
Mactronix


at stock i've got the next results
2001: 20200
2003: 8320
2005: 4750
2006 :was not tested
July 17, 2007 7:42:48 PM

laytons said:
how did you get 2400 in 06 with the 3200

i can remember that i've got 2400 points , the onlyone i have screenshot with is 2005 3dmark with 5920 points rock solid settings ,0 artifacts :D  ,
but i can remember that in 3dmark 2006 i've got something like 1100 sm2 and 930 sm3 or the orther way around i'm not sure , i only use 2003 and 2005 3dmark 2006 is works lame on this VC :) ),
and PS the procc was overclocked to 2.55ghz and ddr464 memo :D 
July 17, 2007 7:43:34 PM

Nice oc then roughly going on the numbers we have you are about half way to an xt then.
Way to go! :D 
July 18, 2007 3:19:59 AM

Well i wouldn't wanna question his honesty but 2400 is roughly the score of an 7600gt on an 6800extreme i really doubt you got that score.
And the 7600gt scores almost the same as an x1650xt wich certainly outclasses your x1600pro i really must see a print screen.
July 18, 2007 8:41:22 AM

cristip60 said:
Well i wouldn't wanna question his honesty but 2400 is roughly the score of an 7600gt on an 6800extreme i really doubt you got that score.
And the 7600gt scores almost the same as an x1650xt wich certainly outclasses your x1600pro i really must see a print screen.

printscreen it is then !! ill install it and give it a go , ill be back soon with the results !
July 18, 2007 9:21:05 AM

here they are , now the cpu frequency was changed to 2,45ghz because it's hot here (30 degrees )
here are the Screenshots ! the 3dmark 2006 was taken 20 min ago and the 2005 ,2 day ago i think !




July 18, 2007 9:55:54 AM

Sorry about that but it seemed very strange because i owned an 7600gt and i know it's better then the x1600pro and i roughly got the same score on an athlon x2 6000+.
Sorry again i hope you arrent upset for my remark.
July 18, 2007 1:15:13 PM

cristip60 said:
Sorry about that but it seemed very strange because i owned an 7600gt and i know it's better then the x1600pro and i roughly got the same score on an athlon x2 6000+.
Sorry again i hope you arrent upset for my remark.



no problem ! :p 
July 18, 2007 8:54:59 PM

I can't say I am a fan of this card, I put it in my brothers computer that I built him.....here are thespecs
AMD 4000
1 gig corsair ram
x1600 pro
80gb sgt
It wont even run css on medium settings @ 1280x1024 with more than 30 fps


My first homebuilt was sooo much better:

AMD 3200
same ram
x700 pro (best card for the money i ever bought!!!)
160 gb sgt

Same res, on high settings I got like 50-70 fps
July 19, 2007 6:57:49 AM

Well an x1600pro sucks but it doesn't sucks that bad you mean that you got better performance out of a 8 pipelines card and an athlon 3200+ then with an 12 pipelines card and an athlon 4000+?
July 19, 2007 5:42:33 PM

Yes It did, honestly, I also used the same monitor and obviously the same resolution.

My dad actually has my old system, and yes, my brother and me(when we are at my dad's house) run them side by side and my dad's does every game alot better.
July 19, 2007 10:57:53 PM

Dirty_Harry2 said:
Yes It did, honestly, I also used the same monitor and obviously the same resolution.

My dad actually has my old system, and yes, my brother and me(when we are at my dad's house) run them side by side and my dad's does every game alot better.


well yeah , the x700 is 256 bits ,and possibly the x1600pro you tested was with 600/800mhz clocks

my clocks on it are 620/1300 roughly !! :p 
July 20, 2007 7:15:56 PM

possibly, i do know however that it is the GECUBE HM1600G2-D3(RoHS) Radeon X1600PRO 512MB HyperMemory(256MB on Board) GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card

thats what i bought, and she blows, anyone wanna buy it? I am sticking my old 7950 GT in my bro's pc.
!