Sign in with
Your question

a question about new technology VIA Chrome9 HC IGP?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 19, 2007 1:51:14 AM

Integrated VIA Chrome9™ HC IGP
# DirectX® 9.0 engine
# Pixel Shader 2.0
# Dual pixel pipeline
# 128-bit 2D/3D engine

hi friends.. I joined from Turkey. I got a question: I wonder why are being squared on some 2D images at graphic cards of new technology VIA Chrome9 HC IGP. anybody got an idea? thanks...

a c 130 U Graphics card
July 19, 2007 4:14:41 PM

Hello can you tell me please what resolution you are displaying this picture in.
Does your graphics have anti alliassing.
Mactronix
July 19, 2007 5:49:20 PM

mactronix said:
Hello can you tell me please what resolution you are displaying this picture in.
Does your graphics have anti alliassing.
Mactronix

oh man, It's not me to set the this. It's itself computer. I snapped this photo in camfrog video chat...

and I dont really know why is that... I wonder this is generally? anybody else is using graphic card of VIA Chrome9 HC IGP ?? and I'm using windows XP at high resolution now. well, I wonder It's likewise in Windows Vista ?? I think this is something like a bug... I hope It has a way and remedy. because this is really so boring. thanks....
Related resources
a c 130 U Graphics card
July 20, 2007 6:48:46 AM

Well it looks to me that what has happened is that the picture has been taken at a low res and you have coppied it from the website and displayed it full screen.
If this is what you have done then dont worry its not your machine just a low res picture from the web site.
When you enlarge a picture like this it will always happen if the original picture was taken at low res.
a c 130 U Graphics card
July 20, 2007 6:49:31 AM

Try reducing the size of the picture if the quality gets better then i am right.
!