Newegg scam? package not delivered but says it was

vannytran

Honorable
Sep 25, 2012
i ordered a combo package that included a full size gaming tower and a asus p8z77 v pro motherboard. they were shipped frgom different locations. using the tracking number it says my mother board was delivered 9-26-12 at 4:11 pm and left with man on porch although ups never came that day at all but they did come 9-27-12 430pm and they only had my computer tower so i asked about my motherboard he said this is the only package he has for me (the case) so i call ups and they say i have to call newegg but its the weekend and they are closed. long story short i ordered 2 items together only one got delivered but ups tracking numbers say they were both delivered what can i do in my situation am i at a lost for a 200$ motherboard and cant do nothing about it cause ups said it was delivered? or is there a way to make newegg send me one for sure i also oredered all parts to build a computer from newegg not having problems with anything else besides the point my mother board didnt come in when it says it did and now im stuck with a bunch of compouter parts and a case that i cant put to use.... for i dont know how long if newegg will even reimburse me or send a motherboard when i expected to have everything by tomorrow and would be putting my pc together already

TRENDING THREADS