Tt Shark Mod Suggestions

darkspreader

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
Well, I'm looking into doing some window modding for my Thermaltake Shark. My current idea is to dremel a window into the top and/or right/left side the Shark logo:

tt-shark-logo.gif

I might or might not dremel the letters into the window, but that would sure make it harder. If not i'll just make the Shark itself and maybe even the letters on the right side with some UV coated plexiglass or something.

I was also wondering, since I have never used a dremel tool before, nor have I done any mods of this extremity, how I would go about mounting the plexiglass to the underside of the aluminum? I know it doesn't really matter, but what would be a good-looking option? (i.g. nuts and bolts painted black, etc.)

Anyways, right now I'm thinking about doing the shark design on the top, and put an exhaust fan mounted to the plexiglass, and then have SHARK on the right side near the bottom of the panel or something. I could even have it going diagonally. So this is why I'm asking you guys. Do you have any suggestions? The only problem about the logo is that it isn't closed, so I'd have to figure out a way to make the Shark look like a whole... I've been working with Photoshop trying to close it up, but so far I've got nothing.

darkspreader

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2006
i just got an idea. Instead of making a window out of the inside of the logo, I'll cut out the logo instead, so it's kinda like a windowed logo. The only problem is that I won't be able to put a fan on it though.... unless I could put a fan right in the middle of the logo above the H in SHARK, and put a grill on it or something.

Suggestions are still open!