My internet explorer doesnt work
Hello,my internet explorer does not work , I use Mozilla instead but would like to use them both
If you can’t start Internet Explorer, the problem is probably caused by an add-on. You can verify this by launching Internet Explorer with add-ons disabled:
1. Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons).
If Internet Explorer does start this way but doesn’t start using the standard shortcut, add-ons are definitely causing your problems. Close Internet Explorer, and then follow these steps to disable any add-ons that you have recently installed:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet.
3. Under Internet Options, click Manage browser add-ons.
4. Click Manage Add-Ons.
5. At the Manage Add-Ons dialog, click the most recently installed add-on. Then, click Disable to prevent the add-on from automatically loading.
Now, start Internet Explorer using the normal shortcut. If it starts ok, then you successfully disabled the problematic add-on. If it still doesn’t start, disable the next most recently installed add on, and try opening it again.
I hope this helps!
Windows Outreach Team