P965-DS3..WHERE ARE THE Memory timming settings??

hinga

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2006
Ok, i have tried for hours to find how to set the timings for the RAM on my DS3. I have just updated the bios to the F12 on, i have read heaps of aticles on how to over clock etc and i can't find the timmings in teh bios!!!!

I go to the Tweaker and there is just not a section on it!

Any help would be great!!

This should be explained in your Motherboard manual under BIOS configuration or similar, you should check there. An email to Gigabyte support may get you some answers.

kitchenshark

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005

In the main screen of the BIOS, the very first screen, press and hold CTRL then press F1. This will reveal the memory timings in the M.I.T. section of the BIOS.

andybird123

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2007
Once in the BIOS you will be required to hit CTRL+F1 to enable all the options within the BIOS, this is a step required to unlock all the hidden options of most Gigabyte motherboards.

Yes I guess you had to post on Toms Hardware to get someone to tell you to read your manual. LOL.
I emailed gigabyte tech support 3 weeks ago and never recieved a reply. Good luck with that.

I emailed Gigabyte support recently and got an immediate answer as to why their K8N-SLI listed the 4800x2 Toledo as being a supported processor and the 3800x2 was not listed. I would do my testing on a 4800x2 too if given a preference.