Im a lvl30 controller and I was happy to defeat ba lvl 31 Tanker in the
arena last night.(even though I could not blind him.)But when I got out
my stats where still 0 wins and 0 loses.

ABRAKADAKRA lvl 50 controller
Abra Kadabra lvl 30 controller

zontar25@comcast.net wrote:
> Im a lvl30 controller and I was happy to defeat ba lvl 31 Tanker in the
> arena last night.(even though I could not blind him.)But when I got out
> my stats where still 0 wins and 0 loses.

*checks the I4 notes*

# Event Creators can set their own ground rules for events that they
initiate. These include No Travel Powers, No Pool Powers, Max Recovery
(extremely fast Endurance recovery), Limit Stealth Powers, and Tactical
Start (all players start the match with 0 Endurance). Some ground rules
will disable PVP Rating.

# Duels are one on one battles. These do not count towards PVP Rating.
Team Duels are battles with 2 or more people per side.

I assume then that you were duelling and/or using Rating disabling ground
rules.

--
John Parkinson

On 5 May 2005 05:43:33 -0700, zontar25@comcast.net wrote:

>Im a lvl30 controller and I was happy to defeat ba lvl 31 Tanker in the
>arena last night.(even though I could not blind him.)But when I got out
>my stats where still 0 wins and 0 loses.

You need to click the little button that sets the match as Rated.

zontar25@comcast.net wrote:
> Im a lvl30 controller and I was happy to defeat ba lvl 31 Tanker in the
> arena last night.(even though I could not blind him.)

My 29 blaster couldn't lay a finger on a 31 tank. Five, six minutes of
outrunning him and hitting him with Build Up/Zapp and other boosted shots,
and if his HP bar ever dropped, I missed it.

Feh.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 29 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-