Service Pack II

How can you tell if you already have SVR PK II.

--
jnl636

Go to control panel click on system ,it will bring up system properties
dialog box, it will tell you there if you have sp2, Hope this helps, Bill
"jnl636" <jnl636.1ref1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> How can you tell if you already have SVR PK II.
>

> --
> jnl636

Hi

Either type

winver

from Start>Run

or right click My Computer and select Properties.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"jnl636" <jnl636.1ref1n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> How can you tell if you already have SVR PK II.
>

> --
> jnl636

Go to my computer, help > About Windows - it should say there "Service Pack
2".