new video card... need suggestions

hey and thanks for read this.... ok i want to replace my old nVidia FX5500 with this card SAPPHIRE 100172L Radeon X1550 and i wont do heavy games, just little ones or none at all, is this card good or bad?? but i cant spend more than $50(meaning that even if it has rebate i cant) so please.... is this card good?? or bad?? and why :bounce:
5 answers Last reply
More about video card suggestions
  1. If you don't plan on playing new games on it it's perfect low heat, low noise it's just perfect.
  2. well thanks dude i appriceate it and i intend to play HD contend also(ie videos)
  3. Do you have agp or pci-e slot?
    Because i don't know if it's hdcp compliant.
  4. What about one of the new HD2400s if its just basically a htpc you want then these were born to do the job.
    Mactronix
  5. for cristip60 = it's a PICe slot and for mactronix, i can't afford those type of cards right now, maybe next year, i dont wanna move to HD yet cuz i dont have a HD monitor nor LCD TV so thank you and yeah... but i dont have windows vista(just in my laptop) but now i just gonna do little gaming(call of duty 2, madden NFL 2007 among others) but yeah........ and i think that this video card can handle HD video cuz my GMA950 can play HD content(in my laptop) well... thanks for y'all advice
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Sapphire Graphics Product