rct2 great rollercoaster/Volcano Run

David

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

(if you wanna skip the tips scroll down)

have you ever wanted 2 be able 2 make a great roller coaster but just cant?
well before we get to the roller coaster use these tips, 1:roll-bank the
curbs useing 1 of the tilt buttons below the corners so the lateral g,s keep
them stuck to theyre seats, 2:dont waste your money putting your roller
coaster as high as you can! keep it at a reasonable hight man!, 3: scenery
improves any rides exitement rating put some over each ride(to put scenery
below ground or in the air hold shift when youve placed it and move your
mouse backwards or forwards. 4:put 5 or 6 lots of brakes once you think your
rollercoaster is intense.

theres your tips now onto the roller coaster put your research on
rollercoasters untill you get the twister roller coaster, then switch the
research to scenery and themeing untill you get mechanical themeing. put
your loan up a few grand so you can pay for building costs, use the twister
rollercoaster, select custom design, build your station 5 or 6 blocks long
and build a lift hill up to 80 feet,
turn your rollercoaster left and build it strait down build it under ground
and put a volcano where your roller coaster goes underground and visa-versa
now build it back to the station and put block brakes at the end. name it
volcano run, remember to roll bank your curbes! and put brakes on!

Bye!

"David" <not@real.address.at.all> wrote in message
> (if you wanna skip the tips scroll down)
>
> have you ever wanted 2 be able 2 make a great roller coaster but just
cant?
> well before we get to the roller coaster use these tips, 1:roll-bank the
> curbs useing 1 of the tilt buttons below the corners so the lateral g,s
keep
> them stuck to theyre seats, 2:dont waste your money putting your roller
> coaster as high as you can! keep it at a reasonable hight man!, 3: scenery
> improves any rides exitement rating put some over each ride(to put scenery
> below ground or in the air hold shift when youve placed it and move your
> mouse backwards or forwards. 4:put 5 or 6 lots of brakes once you think
your
> rollercoaster is intense.
>
> theres your tips now onto the roller coaster put your research on
> rollercoasters untill you get the twister roller coaster, then switch the
> research to scenery and themeing untill you get mechanical themeing. put
> your loan up a few grand so you can pay for building costs, use the
twister
> rollercoaster, select custom design, build your station 5 or 6 blocks long
> and build a lift hill up to 80 feet,
> turn your rollercoaster left and build it strait down build it under
ground
> and put a volcano where your roller coaster goes underground and
visa-versa
> now build it back to the station and put block brakes at the end. name it
> volcano run, remember to roll bank your curbes! and put brakes on!
>
> Bye!
>
> sorry i forgot 2 mention the mechanichal themeing is for the fire and the
volcano is in space themeing
cya!