Antec's P182 vs Thermaltake's Eureka

Ofek

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2007
Hey all :)
I'm looking for a case for my build. I want it to be very very very very very silent, with good air flow and all the things needed for it to be cool enough. It looks like both cases in the title is good for the job, but who is better?
Please explain you opinions.

Thanks ahead!

P.S I also need a PSU (I'll need to run a High-End GPU and a Q6600)

occdavid

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
Never used the Eureka, but I'm sure the P182 will be more quiet. The solid multi-layer side panels, and 3 speed adjustable fans on the 182 make for a quiet PC. I run all my fans in my P180 on medium and its not very loud at all. Move them to low and you can barely tell the PC is on. I think that large opening on the side of the Eureka will let a lot of noise out. Plus the picture make the build quality look a little less than the Antec. For the Antec, if you dont need more than 4 HD's put them in the lower chamber for a 8800GTX to fit and I had no problem getting my PCP&C 750 silencer quad to install and cables to reach. If you can get the cables installed and zip'd right you can leave the lower chamber fan in place. Also the dust filters work very well on the Antec. I would love to do a build with the P190, just to see what he extra lenght would be like.