Oblivion loading all the time??

blade85

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
my loading time i suaully around 10-15 seconds when starting the game from a save point.

Then its usually no more than 3-4 seconds when i get out of a town back to the outdoors.

as for just walking (riding) around the place and going from point A to point B....i get 0 loading time...it just flows in with a slight stutter (where my fps drops for a few milliseconds) then all is well again. I had this bit modified so that it doesnt even say loading at the bottom like it used to (check this site out: http://www.tweakguides.com/Oblivion_1.html )

ryanthesav

Distinguished
May 27, 2007
i understand...my comp does the same thing... a glitch with an instant of it saying loading...then all is well but why cant it just flow and not have to load i have an ok comp or so i thought is there anything i can do to make this better.

Yeah, mine does the stutter too periodically. My comp has a little longer load times because of mods that load more on the memory from the start. I had to do this load mod so my comp could handle all of the graphics improvement mods I added without a lot of stuttering.