My questions are :
1. what is 'safe mode with networking'. I know about safemode bt with networking?????
2. will I have to uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials to install these????
3. Is the interface of safemode similar to BIOS????
1. Safe mode with networking is essentially, the same exact thing as safe mode, except there are networking services active. This allows your scanners to update their virus databases before they scan.
2. No, you don't need to uninstall MSE, but you should shut it down when another scanner is running.
3. No, the BIOS and safe mode look very different. Depending on your specific BIOS, it will likely look similar to one of these:http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8215/asusp8p67evobios4.jpghttp://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7379/biosmk.jpg
Safe mode will look very similar to your normal windows desktop. There will just be less applications and services running.
I understand there is some debate on whether to run malwarebytes in safe mode with networking, or in normal windows mode. I strongly recommend running it in safe mode with networking. I've always found this method to be more effective. You can always run it again afterwards, in normal windows.
If you start at the beginning of the malware guide in my signature, it should clean up your system. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
Here's some information on the worm.http://about-threats.trendmicro.com/ArchiveMalware.aspx?language=us&name=WORM_POVGON.B