Im confused, please help.

iamgrunt

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2007
Hello guys,
I have asked this question on several rofums and now I found out this forum so I thought of also asking you guys.Because I wasnt satisfied with other answeres, they confused me even more.
will a Gigabyte GA P35 DS3R work with the new procs from INTEL, like the E6750 that I want RIGHT OUT THE BOX???

Because the thing is, If I need a bios update, I dont know how that will be done because it will be my first build ever. I heard that you can swap CPUs and then bios update to use the new procs but I cannot do that, I dont have a LGA 775 CPU.

Please help.

iamgrunt

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2007
I dont know about that , im buying from NCIX so I dont if they refreshed their inventory but they dont usually do that if they dont sell the old ones first.
Its revision 1.0 if that would help.
Its been revision 1.0 from awhile now, Its written rev 1.0 from quite some time ow.

Anyway, is there any alternatives/solutions to my problem if I cant get that combo, if theres a mobo that can support a e6750 out the box or Should I just get another CPU supported by that board. Please help me make a descicion.
I want a e6750 / gigabyte ga p35 ds3r combo so bad.

TRENDING THREADS