Anyone bought Mitsubishi WL-82913? What do you think of it?

Last response: in Home Theatre
March 17, 2005 5:53:23 AM

If you have purchased a Mitsubishi WL-82913 82" LCOS HDTV, what do you
think of it? All the reviews look good on web sites, but I would like some
opinions of users before plunking down $11,000 - $15,000 for an HDTV. I looked
at one in Fry's Houston, NASA Road One, and it looks good. What do you guys
think??
December 17, 2008 11:19:28 PM

Do not buy any Mitsubishi TV. They have a blinking green light of death that requires MAJOR maintenance. I am staring at an 83" black screen with a blinking green timer light that does not let the tv turn on.
AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!
February 15, 2009 9:28:13 PM

some1_else said:
Do not buy any Mitsubishi TV. They have a blinking green light of death that requires MAJOR maintenance. I am staring at an 83" black screen with a blinking green timer light that does not let the tv turn on.
AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

Use a paper clip on the System Reset button (next to system lights).
All will be well.
February 23, 2009 5:00:02 PM

If you want a rear projection TV the Mitubishi Laservue is fantastic. They don't have one that screen size though. If you can go front projection then screen size is pretty much what ever you want and the price is potentially lower for an equally good picture twice as big. A drop down screen makes it easy to place. If you have that kind of budget I would go for a Marantz VP15S1 projector. I use an older model and love it.
!