RCT3 what about the weather?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi all,

I just purchased RCT3 and have been playing vanilla hills (or how it's
called).
Í am on tycoon level now but i am missing something i loved so much in the
other rct games.

WHERE IS THE WEATHER INFLUENCE???

I see little icons of weather, but it never rains!
Or what ever.

Does RCT3 have weather and if so, where?

thanks in advance for any info you can give!

Annemieke

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Oh yeah, it rains! You're only on the first scenario, so the weather isn't a
factor yet. There are a few scenarios where it seems like it's raining all
the time.
Also, make sure you download the patch - it fixes a lot of bugs in the
retail version. Go to the Atari boards, and you'll find the link there.
http://www.atari.com/us/
Have fun!