are there cheats for rct3?

Last response: in Video Games
February 10, 2005 8:28:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi,

I was wondering, having read an other post about naming people...are there
specific names that give you cheats etc?
I know in rct2 there were a few.
Anyone know of any?

Happy coasting!

Annemieke

More about : cheats rct3

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 8:28:02 PM

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&...

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Wow, thanks!
Didn't know there were so many.

Thanks so much for the link :-)))))

Greetings,