are there cheats for rct3?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi,

I was wondering, having read an other post about naming people...are there
specific names that give you cheats etc?
I know in rct2 there were a few.
Anyone know of any?

Happy coasting!

Annemieke
2 answers Last reply
More about cheats rct3
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424497

    --
    sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
    @comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

    Wow, thanks!
    Didn't know there were so many.

    Thanks so much for the link :-)))))

    Greetings,
    Annemieke

    "Scott Amspoker" <see_sig@nospam.com> schreef in bericht
    > "mountainsong" <mountainsong73@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >I was wondering, having read an other post about naming people...are
    there
    > >specific names that give you cheats etc?
    > >I know in rct2 there were a few.
    > >Anyone know of any?
    >
    > http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424497
    >

    > --
    > sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
    > @comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!
    > ^ my email |

Games Video Games