unlocking an mpx220

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 16, 2005 4:53:52 AM

I'm thinking of buying an mpx220 for use with my cingular contract.
However, the phones at the cingular store are locked. The guy at the
counter told me that they are easy to unlock - all I have to do is enter
some kind of code.

Can anyone here help me with this? BTW, is this a good phone?
Thanks,

More about : unlocking mpx220

January 16, 2005 8:21:58 PM

There are many online "marketplaces" which offer Motorola Unlocking for
a fee - it can range from free to as much as $50 US.
!