Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Drew heeft uiteengezet op 12-2-2005 :
> I am on the 3rd mssion and cant get the VIP to vist my coaster when he
> vists. Is this a known bug?

Have you installed the patch? I remember reading something about it in
the fixlist...

--
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The

drew

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I installed Patch 2. As soon as the VIP enters, he leaves. I got bronze on
it, but cant get any further. He came and left several times. No luck.
Anyone else have this problem

"Drew" <drew@.nospam.drewclayton.com> wrote:

>I am on the 3rd mssion and cant get the VIP to vist my coaster when he
>vists. Is this a known bug?

Make sure the coaster is set as a waypoint for the VIP's route. Go to the
"Objectives" window and click on the footprints. That will bring up the
VIP route window. Click on objects in your park to add them to the route.

--
sda_mail Scott | Yields over 30 blasts or
@comcast.net Amspoker | 80 gentle honks per charge!

buster

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2004

Drew wrote:

> I installed Patch 2. As soon as the VIP enters, he leaves. I got bronze on
> it, but cant get any further. He came and left several times. No luck.
> Anyone else have this problem

I don't remember having any trouble with that scenario but I completed
it some time ago so I don't remember the specifics.

With the limited information you supply it is difficult to know what
might be happening and maybe something below will help.

Do you have that ride in the VIP's footprint?

Are there other rides/paths/booths in the footprint as well?

Does the ride you are trying to get him to visit meet his preferred ride
intensity?

Do the VIP's thoughts give you any indication of why he is leaving?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi,

to get a VIP to visit a ride, you should set a waypoint on the entrance to
the ride you want them to visit. You should also check that the VIP isn't
being upset for some other reason, such as litter or autograph hunting.
Select the VIP and check their thoughts panel.

If you need more help, please visit the official forums at:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=315

Michael