Sign in with
Your question

Does overclocking my evga gpu void the warrenty??

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
July 27, 2007 6:20:37 PM

Does overclocking my evga gpu void the warrenty??
July 27, 2007 6:27:18 PM

Nope. But for more information you can visit there website. You can even put an aftermarket fan on it. Just make sure if you have to send it back you put ther original fan on it of course.

But it's pretty much a damn near bullet proof plan. Only thing thats a bit ambiguous (which has been talked about here) is that if you OC your chip and you burn it out is it physical damage? I'm going to say no, but I could be completely wrong.

Maybe contact EVGA for a better answer. I'm sure a quick call or email will answer this question.
July 27, 2007 6:31:28 PM

also i was wondering what a good program is to overclock the 8800 ultra, and a good program to find the temperature out.

thanks
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
a b K Overclocking
July 27, 2007 6:44:23 PM

RivaTuner is a pretty nice program to OC
July 27, 2007 6:45:13 PM

what about a program to give me the temperatures???
a b Î Nvidia
a b K Overclocking
July 27, 2007 6:55:19 PM

ATI TOOL , or if u have New NVIDIA driver , in its control panel (nvidia control panel ) , u can check the temps
July 27, 2007 7:32:19 PM

Maziar said:
ATI TOOL , or if u have New NVIDIA driver , in its control panel (nvidia control panel ) , u can check the temps

Not always. My 7950's control panel lacks the temp monitor.

@Maverick: NTune will do both for you.
July 27, 2007 8:30:50 PM

alright thanks for the tips :) 

and i cant find the temp monitor btw on the control panel... i think it may have to do with vista.. but that really doesnt make sense so i dont know.. but im getting ntune now, thanks :) 
!