Sign in with
Your question

HKLM\\Software\\Microsoft\\ netFramework\\installRoot

Last response: in Windows XP
January 22, 2010 4:12:58 PM

Help, everytime I turn on my computer it doesn't work it gives me this message. I lost my Internet Explorer and nothing else works like I want it to . All I have now is 64 bit I want the 32 bit back. This is the message I get every morning. HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.netFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .net Framework install location. Please help me! I have Windows Vista. What can I do to get my Explorer 32 bit back? Please send answer to conncampbe@bellsouth.net
November 8, 2011 10:21:08 PM

I am having the same problem on my computer as you...did you ever resolve,if so what did you do? please help!
Melanie

=883773,1,553343]Help, everytime I turn on my computer it doesn't work it gives me this message. I lost my Internet Explorer and nothing else works like I want it to . All I have now is 64 bit I want the 32 bit back. This is the message I get every morning. HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.netFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .net Framework install location. Please help me! I have Windows Vista. What can I do to get my Explorer 32 bit back? Please send answer to conncampbe@bellsouth.net[/quotemsg]
m
l
!