Sign in with
Your question

I have lost my Web Cam software/Driver HELLLPP PLEASE

Last response: in Applications
January 17, 2012 1:37:09 AM

I bought a web cam but have no installation materials to go with it, when I connect it, computers says it is installed and ready to use, but when I use it I can see my self but the others can't see me this is the only information that is on the usb connector e189533 awm dpl vvn-1 80 c 30v 28awg yb, can anyone tell me what do I need to get this webcam to performe like it should

Thank you
a b \ Driver
January 17, 2012 10:54:59 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Applications by Mousemonkey
January 27, 2012 1:37:16 AM

dicemaster1957 said:
I bought a web cam but have no installation materials to go with it, when I connect it, computers says it is installed and ready to use, but when I use it I can see my self but the others can't see me this is the only information that is on the usb connector e189533 awm dpl vvn-1 80 c 30v 28awg yb, can anyone tell me what do I need to get this webcam to performe like it should

Thank you

thank you but it seems to be working just fine It was the other person who did not have a good service in the country they are here on facebook my cam works very well so sorry about the worry am still learning about computers.
thanks again and hope if I ever really need info that I can come back
A. Di Iorio
!