litsey68

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
I have a legitimate copy of Windows XP. Just last night it blocked my web site and said it was dangerous. I have used the web site a zillion times. Then it ask for my activication code. Totally blocked my web page. It was MyHeritage. com. HELP

litsey68

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010

I guess at the time I was wondering what the activation code was but I think I was right the first time, it is my product code. Now I've gone and done it. I put the code in. Guess maybe I'm not smart enough to be using this thing. I love my computer but don't pretend to be a guru at it. I was doing genealogy.

litsey68

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010

It came up so fast and it looked like the official site for Microsoft. Guess it really threw me. I finally just shut my computer down and went on it again this morning. Same think happened when I went on Myheritage.com. It completely closed it down on IE. I use Firefox most of the time but just happened to use IE this morning. I was on Firefox last night when it happend for the first time.

I've never used that. From what I find, it's more of a system optimizer than antimalware. Malwarebytes is known as one of the best antimalware scanners. You can always compare by running your PCDoctor, and then running malwarebytes, to double check.