It shows that your Windows XP is not activated after 30 days trial period.
Once the 30 days activation trial period ends, Windows will start, Once you enter your password (if given), it'll login and immediately it logs off.
You have to activate Windows XP immediately in order to use.
If you have genuine activated copy of Windows XP, try this!
This problem turns out to be that the Winlogon userinit entry is being set to "wsaupdater.exe" instead of "userinit.exe".
1. Boot from a Windows XP CD and go into the recovery console.
2. Log into the administrator account.
3. Change your current directory to the system32 folder. type:
4. Overwrite wsaupdater.exe with userinit.exe. type: copy userinit.exe wsaupdater.exe
5. Exit and reboot. type: exit (computer
will automatically reboot, take CD out).
This link also help you!You cannot log on to Windows XP after you remove Wsaupdater.exe